Few minutes ago, Apple approved and set ready it as “Ready for Sale”, the latest version of My Uptime. The new build has the version number 1.7.5

With this version I cleaned up a bit the source code and (I also changed the source code repository, switching from GitHub to BitBucket) and I introduced the support to the German Language (it has been my first experience with the localization of a Mac App).

As usual, I ask the one who’re using My Uptime, to submit problem and/or ideas to be implemented into the next versions

Check here directly on the Mac App Store.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: