Since few hours is available for the download My Uptime 1.5.7. This new little update fix a problem that can cause a crash when accessing the about section from the Preferences Panel.
In case of any idea how to improve My Uptime, or if you want to ask new feature, don’t hesitate to contact me using the Contact Form on this Web Site!
The week starts with a little update for My Uptime: this is just a maintenance version with small bug fix.
My Uptime 1.5.5 is available for free download from the Mac App Store. Below the change log:
- Redesigned user interface: now clicking on the Menu Bar entry a Menu will be displayed with immediate access to both System Uptime and Awaketime
- The Detailed View is now a separated Window
- Added the App Preference Panel from which to choose what to display in the Menu Bar and what format for the Date and Time
- Possibility to add My Uptime as startup item
- New About Box
- New icon for the Menu Bar